Copy under the following path [MyMoodle]/theme/unige
How to customise
To change colors for the top categories :
- edit list in : scss/style_post_scss.scss. You can edit or add faculties varibles here. Be careful to edit at the top of the file the variable names or their color codes and around line 866 in the same file where the variables are used (the names must match).
- edit the function : color_fac_category($id_category) in classes/output/core/course_renderer.php. The case number must match the top categories id form your database. All sub-categories inherit the color from its parent. The categories class name must match the ones defined in the scss file around line 866.
- Purge Moodle caches in administration to see the results. --> http://mymoodle.com/admin/purgecaches.php
To change links in menus :
- use the setting view for the theme to update the urls
- use the language files in the source code to edit the links label